At Mindcanyon, we want everyone to understand their own mind, how it works and how to keep it healthy. We're here to help organisations, like yours, educate their employees on the importance of taking care of their own mental health, as well as each others.
It's not just about mental health; it's about mental fitness.
References:(1) Public Health England. Health profile for England: 2019 [Internet]. 2019. Available from: gov.uk
(2) McManus S, Bebbington P, Jenkins R, Brugha T. Mental health and wellbeing in England: Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey 2014 [Internet]. Leeds; 2016. Available from: content.digital.nhs.uk
(3) Centre for Mental Health. Mental health at work: The business costs ten years on [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2017 Oct 16]. Available from:centreformentalhealth.org.uk
(4) Stevenson D, Farmer P. Thriving at work: The Independent Review of Mental Health and Employers [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2017 Nov 22]. Available from: gov.uk
(5) Davies SC. Annual Report of the Chief Medical Officer 2013, Public Mental Health Priorities: Investing in the Evidence [Internet]. 2014. Available from: gov.uk
(6) Business in the Community. Mental Health at Work 2019: Time To Take Ownership [Internet]. 2019. Available from: wellbeing.bitc.org.uk
(7) A systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017. Lancet [Internet]. 2018 Nov 10 [cited 2020 Jan 7];392(10159):1789–858. Available from: thelancet.com